Why is adding real estate to your portfolio so important?
- Real estate is a great way to diversify your investments.
- Well recognized as a wealth accumulator.
What if you don’t have a lot of money to invest in real estate?
- You can invest as little as $40k to invest in land or real estate.
- It is not an unreachable investment.
- Don’t limit real estate investments to traditional homes or apartments.
What are the real estate options?
- Land is a good investment when it is in a path of projected growth.
- The goal is to sell when a developer wants to purchase the land.
- An area that is booming with growth is the best option.
- Can be within 7-10 years or more.
- This is a long-term investment.
- Investments like 401k’s can be rolled into a real estate investment.