Breaking Money Silence
Featured on Breaking Money Silence | Taking Control of the Purse Strings
Who controls the purse strings in your house? If you are like sixty-one percent of the women that would rather talk about their own death than finances, it may not be you. The price of delegating your financial decisions to someone else is especially high, and today’s podcast guests want to do something about it.
Listen to the story of how Dr. Barbara Provost and her daughter Maggie Nielson, co-founded Purse Strings with the mission of closing the gender financial literacy and investing gap. We discuss how women need access to free education and referrals to gender-savvy, financial professionals. But most of all, they need to take action!
Here are the top 5 things you will learn listening to this podcast:
- How the financial services industry continues to underserve women
- What women really want from their financial professionals
- Young millennial women do talk more about money with their friends than previous generations
- The importance of taking action to change your relationship with money
- You deserve to work with an advisor who shows you respect and dignity
Taking Control of the Purse Strings
We will provide you useful and timely information you can use to be #financiallyfearless