Ask An Expert
What does a CDFA do?
Working with a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst ® (CDFA) is essential to avoid the most common financial mistakes made in a divorce. Divorce financial planning utilizes proven tools to help you work past emotions and frustrations to separate assets in a fair and equitable manner. It starts with uncovering your financial needs, challenges, and goals through our unique step-by-step process. Our mission is to bring clarity to the complex issues of your case. We guide and empower you with the knowledge and resources necessary to make smart decisions that set you up for a successful financial future during and long after your divorce is final.
A few things to list are:
- Current budget and living expense analysis
- Asset/ Debt Separation analysis
- Future Planning
- Financial Planning
- Income Planning
- Budget Planning
- Housing analysis
- Retirement Planning
- Credit Report Review
- Divorce Decree Review
- Building a Timeline for post-divorce necessary tasks
- Money/ Account transfers
- Beneficiary changes
- New account and credit building
- Title transfer guidance, etc.
- Organization for post-divorce communication
- Creative options for settlement
- Organize the process and streamline financial communication and organize the financial information for attorneys if needed.
We will provide you useful and timely information you can use to be #financiallyfearless