Purse Strings Approved Professionals
Find a Purse Strings Approved™ Pro Now
What makes a Pro certified? Find out.
Help me with...
- Money / Financial Coach
Women are so often the ones who are always giving of themselves--taking care of everyone else while feeling guilty for taking care of themselves. I love helping women break through that guilt to find their own voice and confidence.
Molly is a former Special Education Teacher turned Certified Professional Coach. She helps women overcome the guilt and mental blocks in order to take full, unapologetic control of their lives. Molly knows how transformational this can be as she has gone through the process herself!
- I love watching football, but hope my sons never ask to play it.
- I sing all the time.
- I was a sports coach before I was a life coach--I coached high school girls rugby.
- Certified Professional Coach
- Mild/Moderate, Moderate/Intense Intervention Specialist
- University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching
- Working with Molly as a coach has been life changing. I was curious about coaching and not sure what to expect. What I gain is more self-awareness and a higher level of energy. I now feel better equipped to overcome any situation in my life. Molly guided me as we explored my professional and personal life, helping me uncover what I really wanted, identifying challenges and building action plans. Molly kept me accountable for my progress from one session to another and I’m thankful for working with such an amazing coach.
- British Columbia
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
Virtual appointments available
- Personal Growth Coaching
- Ages: Gen X, Boomers, Millennials, Gen Z
- Life Stage: College Graduate, New Job/Career, First Home Purchase, Marriage/Partnership, Starting a Family, Second Home/Upgrade, Divorce, Widow, Retirement
- Communities: LGBTQUIA+, Persons of Color, First Generation, Military, Public Servants, Families with Specials Needs
- Income Range: 0-10K, 10-50K, 50-100K, 100-250K, 250-500K, 500K-1M, 1M+
How does your current professional add up?
We want women to surround themselves with a talented and thoughtful team of experts who will help them plan for their future. Yet, we are keenly aware that so many providers in these industries lack the skill set to work with women and their unique needs.
There are things to look for when finding the right professional for your needs: flexibility, empathy, creativity, strategy, and work style. Take the questionnaire and find out how your current pro stacks up—and if you could use the advice of a Purse Strings Approved™ Professional who’s qualified to meet your expectations.