Purse Strings Approved Professionals
Find a Purse Strings Approved™ Pro Now
What makes a Pro certified? Find out.
Help me with...
- Financial Planner
- 401K Planning
- 529 Plans
- Asset Management
- College Savings
- Disability insurance
- Employee 401K Programs
- Employee Benefits
- Employee Pension Plans
- Life Insurance
- Tax Specialist
The mission of my practice is to empower women financially! For too long we have been left little space in the finance sector, as well as in financial planning. Women have long felt unheard and ignored by the "boy's club" that is the financial world, and my aim is to change that. I want to effect that change not only by existing as a woman and successful business owner in their space, but also by making sure my client list is reflective of that success. I want to see women succeed, and I want to help them take ownership of two thirds of the country's wealth in the next twenty years.
If you've felt like financial planning isn't for you, please reach out! Let's make that change together.
As a former art History and science nerd, I'm interested in people's stories, and committed to helping to solve complex problems. As a financial rep, that's exactly what I get to do for my clients all day long. I hang my licensure at Northwestern Mutual because I'm able to offer the best of the best, and am afforded the opportunity to plan comprehensively. My inbox is always open, and I'm happy to answer any questions about finance, not only for my clients, but for anyone who might ask. I do my best to help increase financial literacy wherever I can, and I'm always glad for the opportunity to do it.
- I love classic Rock n' Roll! Did you know the Stones are still releasing music?
- Despite my very high center of gravity, I have great balance and love to paddleboard.
- My degree was in Art History- I made a big career move away from that, but I still love it.
- DELE Spanish Language Certification
- Insurance Agent
- University of Washington
Virtual appointments available
- Business Financials
- Business Insurance
- Business Succession Planning
- Financial Planning
- IRA/Roth IRA
- Legacy Planning
- Social Security Specialist
- Special Needs Planning
- Trust Planning
- Wealth Protection
- Ages: Gen X, Boomers, Millennials, Gen Z
- Life Stage: College Graduate, New Job/Career, First Home Purchase, Marriage/Partnership, Starting a Family, Second Home/Upgrade, Divorce, Widow, Retirement
- Communities: LGBTQUIA+, Persons of Color, First Generation, Military, Public Servants, Families with Specials Needs
- Income Range: 0-10K, 10-50K, 50-100K, 100-250K, 250-500K, 500K-1M, 1M+
Around 1% of assets under management, depending on the $ amount.
How does your current professional add up?
We want women to surround themselves with a talented and thoughtful team of experts who will help them plan for their future. Yet, we are keenly aware that so many providers in these industries lack the skill set to work with women and their unique needs.
There are things to look for when finding the right professional for your needs: flexibility, empathy, creativity, strategy, and work style. Take the questionnaire and find out how your current pro stacks up—and if you could use the advice of a Purse Strings Approved™ Professional who’s qualified to meet your expectations.