Purse Strings Approved Professionals
Find a Purse Strings Approved™ Pro Now
What makes a Pro certified? Find out.
Help me with...
- Financial Planner
- 401K Planning
- 529 Plans
- Asset Management
- College Savings
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care/Disability
- Mutual Funds
Carol specializes in helping clients understand their investments. She is not just a financial planner and investment manager but loves her role as a financial coach and cheerleader. “Money is such an emotional topic. I think of what I do every day as financial counseling more than just focusing on dollars and cents.”
Our recognized, holistic wealth management process allows us to partner with you as your complete financial advocate. Our team works in equal parts as your investment manager, financial planner, coach, and personal guide.
Investing can seem like a daunting task when your financial needs constantly change. Our team can help actively manage your investments and take advantage of each stage to maximize growth potential for you and your family.
- Mom to two kids, a son and a daughter
- I love to hike, take trips in our camper, and visit national parks
- I'm an avid reader--always looking for new suggestions!
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- MBA University of Phoenix
Virtual appointments available
- Financial Planning
- Financial/Money Coaching
- IRA/Roth IRA
- Legacy Planning
- Money Mindsets
- Socially Conscious Investing
- Wealth Protection
- Ages: Gen X, Millennials
- Life Stage: New Job/Career, Marriage/Partnership, Second Home/Upgrade, Divorce, Retirement
- Communities: Families with Specials Needs
- Income Range: 100-250K, 250-500K, 500K-1M, 1M+
How does your current professional add up?
We want women to surround themselves with a talented and thoughtful team of experts who will help them plan for their future. Yet, we are keenly aware that so many providers in these industries lack the skill set to work with women and their unique needs.
There are things to look for when finding the right professional for your needs: flexibility, empathy, creativity, strategy, and work style. Take the questionnaire and find out how your current pro stacks up—and if you could use the advice of a Purse Strings Approved™ Professional who’s qualified to meet your expectations.