Purse Strings Approved Professionals
Find a Purse Strings Approved™ Pro Now
What makes a Pro certified? Find out.
Help me with...
- Insurance Planning Specialist
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care/Disability
My value to women comes from understanding the insurance marketplace and offering options. As a broker, I represent all carriers and products so women can get the coverage they truly need. Statistics show that women outlive men and most die unmarried or widowed. It is so very important to make sure women can afford to live a long life and preserve their independence. It is imperative to have open discussions about who will care for you when you need help, do you want your children caring for you?
I shop the market for the best options to protect clients and their families. I specialize in life and long term care insurance and really see the value in the hybrid combination products. As a wife, mom, daughter, sister and friend to many, I believe in protection. The ramifications of dying too soon and living too long can be catastrophic to ourselves and our loved ones. I strive to be a resource and expert in my field so women can make informed decisions....and sleep at night knowing they are well protected.
- I LOVE my Peloton bike and treadmill
- I have 3 "kids" - a daughter and boy/ girl twins!
- Maui is my happy place.
- Certified Financial Fiduciary
- BS Loyola Marymount University Los Angeles
- "Dina and Stefanie are the best insurance team I have ever worked with. Beyond their impeccable professionalism and thoroughness, they truly care about providing ideal solutions to satisfy you and your clients' needs and goals!"
- "We love working with Dina and Stefanie for their prompt replies to our inquiries and questions, consultative and collaborative approach to finding suitable solutions for our clients, and concierge-level nurturing throughout the entire underwriting process."
- Teri G
- Victor G
- Financial advisor
- Investment advisor representaive
Virtual appointments available
- Business Insurance
- Family Legacy Planning
- Legacy Planning
- Wealth Protection
- Ages: Gen X, Boomers, Millennials, Gen Z
- Life Stage: College Graduate, New Job/Career, First Home Purchase, Marriage/Partnership, Starting a Family, Second Home/Upgrade, Divorce, Widow, Retirement
- Income Range: 100-250K, 250-500K, 500K-1M, 1M+
How does your current professional add up?
We want women to surround themselves with a talented and thoughtful team of experts who will help them plan for their future. Yet, we are keenly aware that so many providers in these industries lack the skill set to work with women and their unique needs.
There are things to look for when finding the right professional for your needs: flexibility, empathy, creativity, strategy, and work style. Take the questionnaire and find out how your current pro stacks up—and if you could use the advice of a Purse Strings Approved™ Professional who’s qualified to meet your expectations.