We’re sitting down with a Purse Strings-approved professional today, Brittni Sennett, MBA. Brittni is a financial advisor at Northwestern Mutual whose mission is to inspire women to think bigger about their finances. She joins us on this episode to share her inspiring story and her dedication to empowering women in their financial lives.
After Brittni tragically lost her mother to cancer in her early twenties, she was faced with the responsibility of making end-of-life decisions, like managing financial matters and dealing with outstanding debt. Join us as she sheds light on the challenges she faced, the lessons she learned, and how this experience forever changed the way she thinks about financial preparation. Stay tuned for a powerful conversation about being proactive with your financial life and the importance of having vulnerable financial conversations with your loved ones.
Here’s what we’ll discuss in this episode:
- Brittni introduces herself and shares her story. (2:20)
- How losing her mom changed Brittni’s life. (8:13)
- The importance of talking about money with your family. (12:59)
- The guidance Brittni gives to her clients now. (17:32)
- The importance of being proactive and speaking up in your financial life. (21:24)
- Don’t procrastinate having financial conversations with your loved ones and getting your documents in order. (28:51)
Learn more about Brittni:
Free Family Emergency Binder:
Join the Purse Strings Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/pursestringsco/
To learn more about money and access additional episodes, visit us online: https://pursestrings.co/