Today’s guest has always had a passion for serving women. When she decided to combine this passion with her interest in passive investments, her life changed forever.
Liz Faircloth is the co-founder of The Real Estate InvestHER Organization. Along with her partner, she boasts a portfolio of over 130 million dollars, hosts 56 meet-up locations, and owns thousands of housing units across the country.
During her career, Liz has seen the untapped potential for women in the world of investing. We’ve invited Liz on the show today to talk about what’s possible when women invest in real estate. In this episode, Liz shares how she educated herself in this field with no prior business knowledge and the lessons she’s learned while building her business from the ground up.
Join us for a powerful lesson on creating financial freedom on your own terms.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn in this episode:
- Liz reflects on her upbringing and the book that opened her eyes to the power of passive income. (2:20)
- How Liz began investing in real estate. (6:08)
- Why Liz believes that women should be investing in real estate. (9:20)
- The different niches in real estate investing and the flexibility it provides. (13:58)
- The first steps to take when you’re looking to invest in real estate. (19:02)
- The power of focus, research, and learning about niches that you are interested in. (29:16)
Connect with Liz: https://www.therealestateinvesther.com/
Join the Purse Strings Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/pursestringsco/
To learn more about money and access additional episodes, visit us online: https://pursestrings.co/