Today we are excited to be joined by Deb Curtis, founder of Curtis Small Business Finance Solutions. Having experienced the male-dominated landscape of corporate America and the business banking and business brokerage industries, Deb took it upon herself to establish her own small business. Her primary goal was to empower women and minorities, enabling them to venture into the realm of small business ownership. With her unique insights and inspiring outlook, Deb is here today to shed light on the incredible opportunities awaiting female entrepreneurs.
In this episode, Deb highlights the current wealth transfer occurring because of baby boomer retirement and how this is opening doors for women to take over established, profitable businesses. She peels back the layers of small business financing and explains the various methods for acquiring funds, the terms of SBA loans, and more. You’ll also hear some amazing success stories of women who have purchased businesses under Deb’s guidance.
This episode is a must-listen for anyone who is ready to break the mold and achieve financial independence through business ownership. Get ready to be inspired!
Here’s what we’ll discuss in this episode:
- The background of Deb’s small business, which educates women on how to purchase established businesses and achieve financial freedom. (2:07)
- The types of businesses that Deb has helped women purchase. (9:52)
- The amount of funding women typically receive when buying businesses + what do these loan down payments look like? (19:42)
- What are the terms of an SBA loan? (27:00)
- If you’re interested in buying a business what does the timeline usually look like? (32:22)
Learn more about Deb:
Deb on Purse Strings
Deb on Linkedin
Join the Purse Strings Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/pursestringsco/
To learn more about money and access additional episodes, visit us online: https://pursestrings.co/